Monday... how i really dislike Mondays. There is no transition from the weekend to the week, unless you use Sunday. But if you use Sunday as a transition day, you only get a one day weekend and that SUCKS!
Lets first recap my weekend... I woke up Sunday morning at 4 am with a splitting headache and a deadly cough. I was weak all day and not really feeling like eating anything. I forced myself to eat and at 4:30 I got a call from a friend asking me to play ping pong. Even though i could barely move. I REALLY wanted to go! ;) So i put my game face on and got my butt kicked in Ping Pong. I blamed the sickness, but she wouldn't take any excuses...
After be humbled in ping pong I went home, forced myself to eat food, drink water and take medicine before bed. I hit the sack around 8:30
I woke up this morning, Monday, not wanting to do a damn thing. Even though I felt better than Sunday morning, I was still not good to go! I went to my first class and forced myself to stay awake. Afterwards, I went home, cooked lunch and decided to blow off my next class to get some RnR.
I wasn't going to attend Tae Kwon Do practice tonight, but forced myself to go, convincing myself it was good for me to get some exercise. So I went and it went well. I couldn't breathe and looked as pale as a ghost, but I'm glad I went.
Officer elections were tonight and I was planning on running for President, but was informed tonight that since I am not a CURRENT A&M student, I wasn't allowed to... Oh well, gives me more time to focus on school next semester so I can actually graduate this decade... Well that's all for now... cya!
Monday, April 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am with ya on the whole 'BEING SICK' thing...it stinks!!!!
Post a Comment