The past two days have been interesting.
Tuesday I still wasn't getting any better from my sickness, so I went to the doctor. He said it's most likely a cold and it should be over in a few days, but gave me a prescription anyways to fill if it isn't better by Friday. I then spent the rest of my Tuesday night doing physics homework; and when I say the rest of my night, I mean from 5pm until 11pm... 6 HOURS of making my head hurt! Afterwards, I was convinced by about 2 words to meet Clarissa at Sweet Eugene's for a bit.... When I got home I checked the TAMU Application status website to see where they sit on whether or not they will let me graduate from A&M with a degree in meteorology or not... The past couple of weeks it had read, determining academic decision.... Well, when I checked at 1:20 am Wednesday morning, it said, "An academic decision was mailed to you on 4/10/2007". I started to grow nervous on what the letter says.... I finally fell asleep about an hour or more later...
My alarm goes off at 7:30 this morning and I suddenly realize they mailed my letter yesterday and it should be in the mail either today or tomorrow (Thursday). I spent my entire first class staring at the clock waiting to get out so I could check my mailbox. After my class I rushed home, opened my mail-box and.... NOTHING! I figured it was only noon, maybe he will come later... I checked my mail again at 2:30 after my second class and still, nothing... Finally, at 5:00 I decide to check it one last time for the day and, uh-oh, there is mail... I began to grow nervous, only to find they were all ads.. A little frustrated yes, but it's OK... I guess it will come tomorrow...
Tonight was the A&M Woman's Tennis match against Baylor, the defending Conference Champions. Our Lady Aggies started out very strong, only to be later overrun by the Bears. They put up a tremendous fight and didn't let the Bears go home easy.
I am sitting here, writing this before bed, not because I'm not tired and don't want to be sleeping, but rather because I'm waiting for a phone call, and this is helping me pass the time....
Well, I have run out of stuff to say; I guess I'll put the TV on to distract me! night!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Honey I'm Home!!!! :)
Post a Comment