I am so confused.... I get invited out to with her, to lunch and dinner with her, we talk all the time, but we are just friends. I don't really know what to do in this situation. I know what I want to do and I also know what I should do, but is there a third option? Things between us are great on the friendship level, and I don't want to jeopardize that. But as my good friend Jesse says, you can't hit home-runs without swinging for the fences.
She is going home this summer and I don't really want to start anything now anyways, but it's hard for me not to try... When we "hang out", it's totally chill and relaxed, nothing awkward, and I don't want to complicate things by tell her how I still feel...
We had talked a little over a month ago about us just staying friends since it's the end of the semester and she is going home for the summer, and also the pressure of finals and such.
I just don't know what to do....
This one of the songs I have had on repeat on my computer recently...
"Don't Wait" - Dashboard Confessional
The sky glows
I see it shining when my eyes close
I hear your warnings but we both know
I'm gonna look at it again
Don't wait, Don't wait
The road is now a sudden sea
And suddenly, you're deep enough
To lay your armor down
To lay your armor down
To lay your armor down
You get one look
I'll show you something that the knife took.
A bit to early for my own good
Now let's not speak of it again
Don't wait, Don't wait
The road is now a sudden sea
And suddenly, you're deep enough
To lay your armor down
To lay your armor down
To lay your armor down
Don't wait, Don't wait
The lights will flash and fade away
The days will pass you by
Don't wait
To lay your armor down
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment